Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Outfit Sew Along

Thanks to Lady Bird and Audi for organizing this sew along for the months of June and July. I'm hoping that I can complete a sweater that is wearable outside of the house in two months. I know that I'll finish the dress.

Here's my fabric and yarn:


Here's the dress pattern:


I'm not sure that this dress will work for me, but a muslin will answer that question. The sew-along allows for a different dress pattern if we want. If the muslin is too bad, I'll just use a pattern that I know will work. I do like this pattern so I have my fingers crossed for a successful muslin.

I haven't forgotten about Me-Made-May. I'm trying to organize my crappy phone photos into a collage. Right now, I'm too frustrated trying. In a true Scarlett O'Hara manner, I'll think about that tomorrow.

No comments: