Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Casting for My Life Story

This meme was started by Ann. As soon as I saw her post, I knew The actress that I would pick to play the role of me in a movie about my life. Kristin Chenoweth would be my choice for the role.
She's tiny. I'm 5' tall and most of my life I weighed 100 lbs. wet. I think that she could portray the contradictions in my personality. There's a crazy, fun loving side and a serious, get down to business side. In her role on "Pushing Daisies", she showed the adventurous, let's just do it side of me. I lived in many states and lived and worked in Australia for 2 years. I've completed 30 marathons and did my first triathlon before I knew how to swim (lived to talk about that one). Heck, who needs to know how before you do it. I did learn to swim before the next one. I rode my bicyle 170 miles across Florida in one day and did it again three times. The list goes on too long for this post. In the other side of personality, I'm serious about accurate, honest, don't-pay-more-than-you have-to tax returns, appropriate discipline, and budgets that must balance. My checkbook is balanced to the penny (actually found a 1 cent error on the bank's part once). Besides, Kristin played the good witch in "Wicked" and "The Wizard of Oz" is one of my favorite movies. One of the fun things I did when I was Dean of Students at the community college was to dress up as the "Good Witch of the West" at Halloween. One of my friends enjoyed being the evil witch (She wasn't evil at all). We had a lot fun for a number of years and the students loved it. I bet she could even portray me trying to learn to sew and buying fabric like it was the wonderful investment that it is!

2 comments:

Elaray said...

Movies about both you and Kristen Chenoweth would definitely be worth seeing!

Trudy said...

I would love to watch the movie about your life.

Also, I'm not a real fast sewer either.