Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is it just a t-shirt?

Well, yes it is just my TNT t-shirt which usually would not be much of a post. This poly lycra jersey from Gorgeous Fabrics makes it a special one. I just love it!! The fabric is so wild that I wasn't sure about it but I am now.
I have finished the yellow and blue blouse - just have to take pictures and will do a post. About the only other thing that I have done is work on a pencil skirt muslin. Every Fall I seem to get an itch to improve fitting. I now believe that I don't have the body to wear a fitted pencil skirt which is the reason I never could get one to fit well. I did sign up for Shannon Gifford's muslin skirt on Pattern Review and, currently, I am working on Muslin Try Four. I'll work on it for a bit more with hopes of having a skirt sloper. I'm sure that it will help with the fit in the the waist and hips for other skirts and pants. This "fitting gig" requires a lot of work and patience. That's the reason I made the t-shirt while I was waiting for feedback from Shannon. I'm waiting for Shannon's comments on my last attempt. Believe me, I'm ready to move on to more exciting projects!

4 comments:

gwensews said...

That is a great Tshirt. I live in Tshirts, summer and winter. That's the life of a retiree! I have plenty of dress up clothes, but jeans and t's are my normal every day wear.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this fabric. It's amazing.

KID, MD said...

What an awesome shirt!! That fabric makes it completely amazing.

kanishk said...

I have plenty of dress up clothes, but jeans and t's are my normal every day wear.

Work from home India