Monday, May 12, 2014

MMM ROUNDUP WEEK 2

This is a quick post to document my made-by-me for the week

Friday, May 9th

I took my dog Roxy to the groomer to get rid of her winter fur. The top is Hot Patterns Sunshine top and the pants are RTW. The look is: "I've got to figure out this camera phone or I'm going to be late for our appointment".

Sunday, May 11

I'm dressed for Mother's Day. The dress is Vogue 1250. The look is: "I'm starting to get this phone camera thing - now I have to learn to hold the phone higher so it doesn't hide part of the garment".

Wardrobe notes:

While the loose top is comfortable for local errands, I prefer tops more fitted.

This dress is the only made-by-me dress that has short sleeves. I'd like to add at least 2 dresses to my summer wardrobe.

UFO progress:
I've finished a pair of pairs and a top except for the final pressing-will blog about them soon.

1 comment:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Great garments.. Love that dress.. they both look great on you...