Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday



Today is my birthday. You are looking at our refrigerator message board where we write important things like meal plans and stuff that we'd better get done right away. Usually, those things are chores or errands. It's nice just to write a fun message. Below the message board is a close up of the smiley faces drawn by DD and her husband. I smile whenever I look at them. They are a great way to start the day.
It's been a wonderful day so far. I took a class at the local Bernina Center to learn sewing on leather. It's so easy that I can't believe how long I avoided it! Actually, I sewed a pleather fold-over purse that's finished except for sewing on a button. Sewing friends are so much fun!! As for my age, I'll just say that I'm at an age where I'm grateful that I'm healthy, feel good, and can haul my heavy Bernina to class.

No comments: